Saturday, May 3, 2008

Starting A Business, Where Do I Start

I am curious to see home many people out there have a business plan. I have worked for myself 30 years, yes as far back as when I was a teenager. I always wanted to make money my way. Over that time, I have had about a half dozen businesses some successful and some that weren't.

Are you a list person? I am a list person. I do well if, I right down my thoughts and organize them. I can see many people aren't list people. For me, it is always easier to make something happen if I put it in writing so I can see it. It just makes it real this way. Here is a link to help you make a business plan outline. Get
Me Known is a small business website with insite on how to start and grow a home-based or small business. It is TOTALLY FREE no memberships just a few tips and tricks and valuable information to help get you going no matter what your business.

Even if you don't have a business idea there are some ideas there to start. These are real business ideas not get rich schemes SORRY. Everybody needs goals whether it be in business or just in life. Write your ideas down, when you see it in writing you perceive it as being real. I hope this helps you get to where you want to be. Please send me your comments. Looking for more tips stay tuned... Remember you do reap what you sow.

Good luck and good furtune.

The best way to predict your future is to create it!

Unknown

No comments: